SLIDE SHOW PAYS TRIBUTE TO
*** O L D F A I T H F U L L ***
CLICK - HERE
Thanks for your mail. The skull is lying in the tall grass, but Karen
move it closer to the webcam so you can get a good look at it!!
BUSH WALK - THANKS TO JACQUES
Briefing before bush walk:
1. Rules regarding handling of firearm
2. Cameras photography only with ranger consent
3. Trail rules- single file behind the ranger, stay close and no lagging behind
4. Minimum noise
5. No smoking
6. No littering
7. Pre- arranged communication signals
8. Emergency drill: no this point all depends on the danger and what is happening. Your main aim is to back-up and move quietly out of the sighting.
9. AN NEVER RUN
10. enjoy the walk
They leave for bush walk after breakfast all depends on what time the game drive came back and how long breakfast takes, but generally at 10 am.
Max number on bush walk 8 guest if a back-up walks with and only 4 if the ranger walks alone.
A walk is between a 1hour and 1 and a half hours. ( I have been on a 2 and half hours walk before at Nk) depends on the guest.