Hi Everyone, I am from Cape Town and my favorite Game Reserve is Shamwari. I have just come back from there and it was awesome. Saw the big five and had an excellent Ranger. Has anyone out there been to Shamwari before?
Hello from Cape Town
- Choose an image hosting site to host your pictures e.g tinypic (www.tinypic.com) or any of your choice.
- Upload the pictures through your image host.
- Compose a new message on the boma where you want your picture to appear.
- Copy the URL of your image, click on the little tree icon under the comment box and paste the URL into the 'Image URL' field.
- Click the preview button to view your pictures before you submit, to check whether the pictures appears on your message.
- Post the comment.
Also, have a look at the How to's and useful link topic.
Hi everyone, thanks for the replies. My wife and I spent 4 days at Shamwari and we really enjoyed it. We managed to see the big five, saw many kills just after they happened. One lioness actually killed two baby warthogs and then still went after the mother. After all that she just left them and walked away. When we came back to the same spot later, the jackals were busy eating the carcasses. On the last day we had a special surprise, we saw two poachers with their hunting dogs and we radioded them in and watched the ati-poaching unit catch them. It was great to see justice done just before we left. If anyone can tell me how to add pics I will gladly show them to you.
I'm new here also and it's a great place. Hoping you'll share details of your trip. It sounds wonderful. Welcome.
WELCOME MADODO IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO HEAR GOOD STORIES AND OTHER PEOPLES EXPERIENCES.
I've never been to Shamwari, do you have some pics to share with us?
Welcome to Africam! Please share you're pics from your trip to Shamwari. I have never been, but dream about going to SA all the time! It's a plan for the future.