Posting pictures on the Boma
- Download the program MWSnap from the MWSnap website. Install the software in your computer.
- When you start using it, you might get black images, to get rid of this, go to tools in your windows media player click, options, performance, advanced and un-tick use overlays.
- Start snapping shots on live streaming video and save images to your pc and select jpg format for your images.
- After you have saved your images you choose an image hosting site to host your pictures e.g. tinypic, Photobucket, etc. (www.tinypic.com), (http://photobucket.com/) or any of your choice.
- Upload the pictures through your image host.
- Maximum size is 480 x 385
- Compose a new message on the boma where you want your picture to appear.
- Copy and paste or enter the IMG link manually e.g. [IMG]http://110.tinypic.com/40f66wl.jpg[/IMG).
- Click the preview button to view your pictures before you submit, to check whether the pictures appears on your message.
(originally posted by Raymond, Africam Admin)