How to post and resize pictures on the forum
Note: These instructions do NOT currently work with Internet Explorer. They do work with Firefox and Google Chrome.
1. Insert a picture by clicking on the icon.
This will open a pop-up window
2. In the pop-up window, in the Image URL box, paste the image url. This must be an http: image. Using the [IMG] format will not work. You may post the [IMG] image and simply delete the [IMG] at the beginning of the link and the [/IMG] at the end of the link.
3. When you would click on insert now, the picture would show in following size : 469x347 px
4. To resize the picture before submitting it to the forum :
- change the dimension settings by adjusting width or length (see pic)
- click Insert
5. Result : picture now has the dimensions you entered. You may also Right click the picture and reduce the size by "dragging" from any corner of the picture.
6. If you want to resize a picture after it has been posted on the forum :
- click the Edit button below the picture you wish to edit.
- select the picture (by clicking on it once)
- select the icon, this will bring up the popup window
- change your dimensions
- click Insert.