NKORHO WATERHOLE CHAT- Monday, May 7th
A new day has been started :)
We are getting quite good at this :lol:
Rules of Nkorho Watering Hole
1. Each animal is to show itself at the waterhole at least once every fortnight. (Exceptions: see rule 4)
1a. These visits will be spread throughout the day, allowing viewers in every timezone to see a diversity of wildlife.
2. Animals are not to make any sound, if they are not planning on moving into camera view within 10 minutes. This excludes birds, who are allowed to make sounds at all times.
2a. Insects are not to make any sound at all.
2b. Animals shall make certain sounds as they are seen on cam, thus allowing viewers to identify certain sounds for certain creatures.
3. Nor are animals to creep up on viewers. They are to make their signature sounds 5 minutes before apearing into view, allowing viewers to take action, like opening programms like WMSnap and Fraps.
3a. At all times, the area behind the camera is a no-activity zone. - Grannycat
4. Big cats/predators are to show themselves at least once a month, and preferably on Bank Holidays as well.
4a. Leopards should appear twice on Sundays - Ingwe
5. Larger mammals ( cape buffs, hippos, rhinos) shall leave the water in a clean condition for the other animals. - Lana/Lady in Michigan
6: Animals are not to make any warning calls unless something serious is going on. For example, baboons are not to call when there is a scorpion or snake in the tree, only if there is a big cat around.
7. No bird is allowed to nest on or near the mic. - ex-centric
8. Spiders shall not make webs on camera lens. Lana/Lady in Michigan
9. Elephants shall never meddle in any way with the water pipe! - Grannycat
There are punishments for infractions.........the Cape Buffalo's shall be encouraged to play in the WH for 24 hours and it will not be refilled. - Grannycat
That is a very important rule Granny !!!
That is indeed one very important rule :shock: I can't believe we didn't think of that before! And the punishment is smart, as the buffs will be the evil do-ers, not us :lol:
We left out a very important rule. Elephants shall never meddle in any way with the water pipe!
There are punishments for infractions.........we can let the Capes play in the WH for 24 hours and not refill it. That'll teach them!
Hello Everyone :D
If we can't get animals to come why not UFO's like the ones
that visit the Pyramid Cam :lol:
One would think that with the impalas running around at night, there would be a kitty close by....wishful thinking
Impala both times
Okay, impala. lol He's a noisy one.
:shock: :shock: woke me up :!: