Naledi and Idube cams down. We are working on solutions.

Tuesday's chit-chat, March 14th

112 posts / 0 new
Last post
katja's picture
Offline
modsquad
Joined: Feb 17 2006
Tuesday's chit-chat, March 14th

Hello world.

Howwa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 18 2006

Nite, Nite, Ceri, Sweet Dreams. CUL
Got to give up the telephone line.

__________________

Keep looking up to Africam!

Howwa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 18 2006

"cerinthe" wrote:
Quote:
I just downloaded the pictures, they are tooooo blurrrrrry to send.
Np Howwa, I think I know what they look like lol , did you put the cam on a tripod?

Nope, didn't have time. Smiling

__________________

Keep looking up to Africam!

Howwa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 18 2006

"cerinthe" wrote:
"Howwa" wrote:
"cerinthe" wrote:
Congrats Howwa!! You are the first person with 500 postings Laughing out loud

Holy Cats!
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Yeah, I was waiting for that

Thanks! Smiling

__________________

Keep looking up to Africam!

cerinthe's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 16 2005

Nite Howwa, I'm off to bed, seee you tomorrow.
xxx

cerinthe's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 16 2005

"Howwa" wrote:
"cerinthe" wrote:
Congrats Howwa!! You are the first person with 500 postings Laughing out loud

Holy Cats!
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Yeah, I was waiting for that

Howwa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 18 2006

"cerinthe" wrote:
Congrats Howwa!! You are the first person with 500 postings Laughing out loud

Holy Cats!

__________________

Keep looking up to Africam!

cerinthe's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 16 2005

Quote:
I just downloaded the pictures, they are tooooo blurrrrrry to send.
Np Howwa, I think I know what they look like lol , did you put the cam on a tripod?

cerinthe's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 16 2005

Congrats Howwa!!
You are the first person with 500 postings Laughing out loud

Howwa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 18 2006

"cerinthe" wrote:
"Howwa" wrote:
Well, We got to see it for about three minutes. Hummer was not very interested. I took some pictures, but they are not good.
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I just downloaded the pictures, they are tooooo blurrrrrry to send.

__________________

Keep looking up to Africam!

cerinthe's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 16 2005

"Howwa" wrote:
Well, We got to see it for about three minutes. Hummer was not very interested. I took some pictures, but they are not good.
Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.