Naledi camera is down due to lack of solar power. It will return when the batteries charge after sunrise

Tabs/Ms Charlie chat

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Tabs/Ms Charlie chat

"Ms Charlie" wrote:
Good Morning Tabs, We just had to share this with you. The kids over here in the classrooms in Chilliwack BC Canada said your missing a sound....and it is....them going, WOW when one of these amazing animals comes to the water hole. Out of the mouth of babes lol.

All the best. We love what you did here.

Laughing out loud That would be a great sound to add - but unfortunately, although our 'Kids' are animals (and don't we just know it sometimes, as teachers!) they do not come into the category of 'African' animals, so I don't think that Katja and Gerda are likely to add their 'WOW' sound to the database?

Maybe, one day, I can come over to hear their WOW's for myself - I would love to meet your kids and talk to them about my experiences in Africa!

Cool

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

"Tabs" wrote:
"Ms Charlie" wrote:

Tabs: This is 100% sincere. If you ever want to come over here, you are more then welcome to stay right here with us. We are right on the Lake, just feet from it in fact. You will see eagles and amazing birds and wildlife all around us here. Maybe not what we see at the water hole, but none the less, it's beautiful here. Just do a google search on Chilliwack or Cultus Lake British Columbia Canada and you will see. We will even take you kayaking and boating down a beautiful river. Full of salmon and if your lucky, you'll see lots of seals , otters ,beavers and black bear.
Yes your WELCOME anytime. The kids, all 300 of them in fact, would love to meet you, as I would.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks Ms Charlie

I may well take you up on your generous offer next year - the wildlife sounds fantastic, but my primary reason would be to meet 'a certain and inspirational' person - and the children that she teaches about wildlife and the environment - who I have a lot of respect and admiration for!

Oh Tabs this is like another Christmas present. We will show you British Columbia like never before. You will have so many good stories to go back and tell when you get home, you'll have to start up another web site lol. Tabs you will get to meet all these students and experst first hand. Take a look at our expert page on our web site. Your even going to meet some Native Chiefs. http://kidsinthenest.com/ . Depending on when your coming out, heck Tabs you'll be the very first one from out of Canada to see our eagle nest were going to bring on live, first hand.

THANK YOU SANTA.........big smile goes here..:0

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

"Ms Charlie" wrote:

Tabs: This is 100% sincere. If you ever want to come over here, you are more then welcome to stay right here with us. We are right on the Lake, just feet from it in fact. You will see eagles and amazing birds and wildlife all around us here. Maybe not what we see at the water hole, but none the less, it's beautiful here. Just do a google search on Chilliwack or Cultus Lake British Columbia Canada and you will see. We will even take you kayaking and boating down a beautiful river. Full of salmon and if your lucky, you'll see lots of seals , otters ,beavers and black bear.
Yes your WELCOME anytime. The kids, all 300 of them in fact, would love to meet you, as I would.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks Ms Charlie

I may well take you up on your generous offer next year - the wildlife sounds fantastic, but my primary reason would be to meet 'a certain and inspirational' person - and the children that she teaches about wildlife and the environment - who I have a lot of respect and admiration for!

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

"Tabs" wrote:
"Ms Charlie" wrote:
Cool
Trust me we were kidding lol. But we just had to share that moment. It was just priceless. Did you all get to see the Lion and his two mates at the water hole today? AMAZING. It started at 7:22 Pm and went on long after 9:pm. We got it all on video. I can honestly say we were scared as they got so close to the Safari truck. We will never forget what we saw today. Best Christmas gift we ever could have gotten. You could even hear that low throat growl or purr noise. THANK YOU AFRICA

I was kidding too - but not about the wish that I could come over one day to visit your kids!

I missed the lions as we were too busy organising our Nursery Christmas Lunch!

Tabs: This is 100% sincere. If you ever want to come over here, you are more then welcome to stay right here with us. We are right on the Lake, just feet from it in fact. You will see eagles and amazing birds and wildlife all around us here. Maybe not what we see at the water hole, but none the less, it's beautiful here. Just do a google search on Chilliwack or Cultus Lake British Columbia Canada and you will see. We will even take you kayaking and boating down a beautiful river. Full of salmon and if your lucky, you'll see lots of seals , otters ,beavers and black bear.
Yes your WELCOME anytime. The kids, all 300 of them in fact, would love to meet you, as I would.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

"Ms Charlie" wrote:
Cool
Trust me we were kidding lol. But we just had to share that moment. It was just priceless. Did you all get to see the Lion and his two mates at the water hole today? AMAZING. It started at 7:22 Pm and went on long after 9:pm. We got it all on video. I can honestly say we were scared as they got so close to the Safari truck. We will never forget what we saw today. Best Christmas gift we ever could have gotten. You could even hear that low throat growl or purr noise. THANK YOU AFRICA

I was kidding too - but not about the wish that I could come over one day to visit your kids!

I missed the lions as we were too busy organising our Nursery Christmas Lunch!

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

"Tabs" wrote:
"Ms Charlie" wrote:
Good Morning Tabs, We just had to share this with you. The kids over here in the classrooms in Chilliwack BC Canada said your missing a sound....and it is....them going, WOW when one of these amazing animals comes to the water hole. Out of the mouth of babes lol.

All the best. We love what you did here.

Laughing out loud That would be a great sound to add - but unfortunately, although our 'Kids' are animals (and don't we just know it sometimes, as teachers!) they do not come into the category of 'African' animals, so I don't think that Katja and Gerda are likely to add their 'WOW' sound to the database?

Maybe, one day, I can come over to hear their WOW's for myself - I would love to meet your kids and talk to them about my experiences in Africa!

Cool
Trust me we were kidding lol. But we just had to share that moment. It was just priceless. Did you all get to see the Lion and his two mates at the water hole today? AMAZING. It started at 7:22 Pm and went on long after 9:pm. We got it all on video. I can honestly say we were scared as they got so close to the Safari truck. We will never forget what we saw today. Best Christmas gift we ever could have gotten. You could even hear that low throat growl or purr noise.
THANK YOU AFRICA

PS and Tabs, the kids would love to hear every single story you have about Africa. ALL of them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.