Naledi camera is down. We are working on a solution.

full of questions

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
full of questions

I've been looking around, reading posts and so on... now I have more questions!

ok... here goes

1. at the bottom of the "player", there are buttons... they don't seem to do anything except the one that brings you to full screen... are they supposed to work?

2. some people seem to be taking still shots from the camera... am I dreaming? or can it be done? if so, how?

3. there is more than one cam? Where are the others??

4. I've read people watch through media player? how do they do that? I just click on the link and it brings me to wherever it brings me... wavelit or something... but it doesn't open media player....

thanks for any help! love this place!

nat

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

that's funny... I click on that same link and I only get the brown buttons... oh well...

nat

katja's picture
Offline
modsquad
Joined: Feb 17 2006

Hello Nat,

Here is a screen capture of part of my cam window that opens when I click the "Nkorho Stream" link at africam.com

The grey buttons work fine.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I only have one row... it's brown and it doesn't work... I guess we are not using the same viewer?!

nat

katja's picture
Offline
modsquad
Joined: Feb 17 2006

"lapatte" wrote:
1. at the bottom of the "player", there are buttons... they don't seem to do anything except the one that brings you to full screen... are they supposed to work?
I just tried it, so I can reply to that question now. Smiling I have 2 rows of buttons. The upper one (grey) works fine, the lower one (brown) does not work.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

thank you thank you!!

nat

katja's picture
Offline
modsquad
Joined: Feb 17 2006

Quote:
2. some people seem to be taking still shots from the camera... am I dreaming? or can it be done? if so, how?
It's explained in this topic: How to post pictures from the streaming cam

Quote:
3. there is more than one cam? Where are the others??
Nkorho Cam is the only streaming cam. There are other cams with still pictures. You find them if you go to africam.com. (in the menu on the left)

Quote:
4. I've read people watch through media player? how do they do that? I just click on the link and it brings me to wherever it brings me... wavelit or something... but it doesn't open media player....
Open the URL bascia has already posted in Media Player.

Hope that helps...

bascia3125's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 21 2006

mms://live.wildlife.wavelit.net/451ok
that will bring you to WMP good luck Laughing out loud

__________________

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.