Naledi and Nkorho Cams are down. We are working on solutions.

Thanks for having me!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for having me!

Hello everyone!

I've been watching the cams here for almost 2 years and have just now decided to take part in the conversation.

90% of my time is spent being a stay-at-home-mom to 2 handsome boys (ages 4 and 6) and the other 10% is spent running my own business. We hail from a small town named Sparks, Georgia, USA!

My boys really love watching the animals and are very inquisitive about what kind of animal they're seeing.  I've gotten most of them down, but maybe ya'll can help me figure out those select few that i don't know!

Looking forward to out chats!


jack34 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

I am feeling myself lucky to find such interesting africam community. I love nature, birds and wildlife. This forum contains everything that I was looking for. As I am a new to here, so this is best to introduce myself. My name is Jack Mark from New York. I work in an insurance company in Washington. I hope I'll spend very nice time here in this community.

commercial link removed by moderator.

donnabac's picture
Joined: Dec 24 2007

Welcome to Africam, Roo and boys!  Smile

Tourneyman1's picture
Joined: Jan 15 2008

Hi and welcome to Africam and the forum.  I do hope you will join us in the daily created Boma chat thread where we talk about what we are seeing and hearing at the waterholes.  Feel free to ask any questions there too.


Have you seen the new member guided tour page yet? See it here Want to keep up with what's happening in the forum? Check the recent posts page. Become Africam Wise see the Africam Wiki

Ingwe's picture
Joined: Mar 14 2006

Welcome Roo !

giraffelover's picture
Joined: Nov 6 2008

Hi'll find a lot of warm and friendly people here. Join us at the Boma chat site....they can answer a lot of your questions. Smiling



cerinthe's picture
Joined: Oct 16 2005

Welcome Roo, I wish you a great stay with us, join in the chat whenever you like and I hope you and your boys will have great sightings.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.